Thursday, March 11, 2010

ILLUSIONS OF SELF


Why did i not say delusion?? Dont know. An illusion paints a picture. It is a sort of an entity physically away from one's body. Almost as if your soul - translucent and similar in form, has stepped away and is looking at your body.

I have learnt recently to not self opinionize. You think you know something and then you realize that knowing it actually makes you a dupe. Claiming that knowledge is like claiming your sweat.
The acceptance of truth is much above anything that you realize, learn or fashion. I am a living being. And that in itself is more difficult to accept and grow with than any other "ascetic wisdom" that i might acquire. No act of abandonment, nor thought of triviality will ever be able to stand against the simple truth. I live.

Triviality is like a gravitation force. It will hold you down but you are most likely to find something more worth while and drift away. A slight push and you attain escape. So all my opinios about myself and here on after- abandoned. Its pointless. One can never trivialize through self judgement...
I live for the game, the cruel, vicious, half discovered circle. I live as a drifter and as a driver, as an absolute and as a relative. I reserve nothing and wait for nothing. I patronize time- nonetheless worship it. I never loose sleep and am always awake. I seek all even when i dont wish to find it. I abandon all despite a small will to retain it. I desire no one and yet i conquer all.

I live in days, count in years, breath in seconds, write in miles.

I die in pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment